WUFAYHD Oculus Quest Link Cable, USB C Cable 16FT, 90 Degree Angled High Speed Data Transfer & Fast Charging Cable Compatible for Oculus Quest and Gaming PC
- ✅Works Perfectly with Oculus Quest 2 -Oculus quest cable connects Oculus Quest / Oculus quest 2 headset to a gaming PC, so you can play a wide range of VR games better.Wired is a must for optimal oculus2 performance.
- ✅Flexible and Robust-The oculus link cable 16 ft providing a best-in-class experience with flexible, lightweight durability. This cable allows you to plug your Quest into your PC and play all the Rift S games and Steam games.
- ✅Upgraded Right Angle USB Plug- Easy to use with USB C 90 Degree Angle End，and comes with the velcro strap you see for cable management ,it won't fall off while you play vr games. Easy for you to move around.
- ✅Charging Function - It can be streamed to Steam VR with our cable, enabling Oculus Quest working on other VR platform. Besides, the oculus link support usb c to usb a 3.0 and be able to stream the VR game and charge your headset at the same time.
- ✅Data Transmission More Stable -Tested at over 1,333 Mbit/s Data Transfer Rate with Oculus Quest USB-C to USB-C.We did a test to over 1000 customers with different computers and have over a 99% success rate.You will not experience any lag or stuttering with our cable.
Part Number: WUFAYHD
Details: Note: Please confirm to upgrade the Qculus Quest/ Quest 2 and the Oculus home APP to V20 and above vession before connecting the cable and adapter. And release the memory of the PC before using the Oculus link as it need large memory to run. Based on our customers’ feedback, we summarized the problem and proposed solutions: Q: What is Oculus Quest link cable used for? A: It is used to connect your quest to a PC to play PCVR on Quest. Q: Can this product be used for Oculus Quest / Oculus Quest 2 /Rift S? A: The item can be used for Oculus quest and Oculus quest 2. It can not be used for oculus Rift, because oculus Rift is USB 3.0 A to DP, which is different USB port. Q: Is the cable connected to the computer and it shows not 3.0? A: It may be caused by computer drivers and software 1. Check if the computer interface is USB3.0 when connecting (easiest way to tell is to see if the tab inside the port is blue). 2. Uninstall the Oculus computer client and reinstall it. 3. Check the computer driver and update the driver. 4. It's still not working, please contact us for replacement or refund Q: Unstable connection causes the game to crash When playing? A: 1. Whether the computer and helmet interface are plugged in tightly 2. The computer interface may be in poor contact 3. The port power supply of the VR device is insufficient, you can change the port and try again or restart the VR then try again 4. It's still not working, please contact us for replacement or refund
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 7.6 x 1.7 inches