Wolverine 8mm & Super 8 Reels to Digital MovieMaker Pro Film Digitizer, Film Scanner, 8mm Film Scanner, Black (MM100PRO)
- A fully automated apparatus to digitize 8 and Super 8 movie Reels (no sound and no split 16mm). Frame-by-Frame digitizing for high-quality digital conversion.
- Stand-alone machine, no computer, no software or Drivers are required. Scans and directly saves digital movies into SD/SDHC cards (32GB max, not included)
- Converts 8 and Super 8 movies into 1080P mjpeg-4 (MP4) digital video files.
- Compatible with all windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Playback direct to tv's using the included TV cable.
model number: MM100PRO
Part Number: MM100PRO
Details: Fully Automated Digitizer to Convert Old 8mm and Super 8 Movie Reels Into Digital Videos. Support up to 9" reels and 1080P Your old reel-to-reel 8mm and Super 8 films are degrading. Worse, the memories are fading and the film is becoming more brittle just sitting in the box. Convert your Film into digital now before the memories are lost forever! Introducing the Wolverine Reels2Digital Moviemaker-Pro. A very simple to use device that will convert your movie reels into digital movies (no sound) with few strokes. Works like a typical projector where you mount up to 9 inch reel, insert a memory card, press few buttons and the apparatus will pull the film and scan frame-by-frame to create a digital MP4 movie file that you can play on any computer, you can edit, upload to the internet or burn to DVD's. The Wolverine Reels2Digital Moviemaker-Pro pays for itself taking into consideration that photo Labs are charging more than a dollar to digitize a single foot of film!
Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 8.8 x 6.5 inches