【Upgraded】LINOVISION POE Over Coax EOC Converter IP Over Coax Max 3000ft Power and Data Transmission Over Regular RG59 Coaxial Cable for Upgrading Analog Surveillance System to IP Surveillance System
- 【PoE & IP OVER COAX CONVERTER】LINOVISION’s POE IP Over Coax converter can be used to upgrade analog system to IP surveillance system while using existing coaxial cable. Compatible with RG59, RG6, RG11 cables. Supports POE standards 802.3af (PoE) and 802.3at (PoE+). EOC Receiver MUST be powered by POE switch or POE injector while Transmitter should be connected with POE devices or NON-POE devices
- 【POE & IP OVER TWIST PAIR CONVERTER】Each pair of EOC Converter is equipped with 2 BNC to Twist Pair connectors, which enables POE over Twist Pair transmission. 100Mbps bandwidth over 330ft regular twist pair cables while 10Mbps over 1485ft for both POE or NON-POE devices. It’s ideal for the CCTV system in elevator cart.
- 【INDUSTRIAL DESIGN WITH BUILT-IN HEAT SINK】Industrial design, with built-in heat sink, ensure super reliability and hassle free transmission. Indoor use ONLY. Plug-and-play, configuration free, makes installation simplest. Small design (3.1"x2.0"x0.9") and light weight.
- 【POINT TO POINT CONNECTION ONLY】Act as MoCA (Multimedia over Coax) in point-to-point connection, transmit video/audio/data/control signal over coaxial cable, so as being used with twist pair. EOC Receiver should be powered by POE switch or POE injector while Transmitter should be connected with POE devices or NON-POE devices.
- 【WORRY FREE】1 year warranty, US local technical support + Global after-hour support.
model number: Conv-EOC
Part Number: Conv-EOC
EOC (Ethernet Over Coax, also known as IP over Coax) Converter is used to transmit Video & Audio & Data over existing coaxial cables. Features with POE & IP data transmission, LINOVISION EOC converter is designed to upgrade traditional analogue video surveillance system to IP surveillance system without replacing coaxial cables. It is working with POE IP cameras, POE Wi-Fi AP, VoIP phones, etc.
Ideal for Security Video Systems, Video Switching system, Home Automation, Multi-media , Education systems, Access Control system, Information Diffusion system, etc;
Compatible to IEEE802.3af / IEEE802.3at POE protocol, max 21W POE load capacity in 330ft, or 11W POE load capacity in 300m.
- 1 * Pair EOC Converter (Transmitter and Receiver Included)
- 1* User Manual
Warranty & Technical Support
- 24/7 US local+ Global technical support
- 2 years US local warranty
- Free return in 30 days
Q: Why my POE device is offline when working with our EOC (IP Over Coax) Converter?
1. Because of reverse connection. EOC transmitter should be connected to POE device (IPC/VoIP), and EOC receiver is connected to POE supply device (POE NVR, POE Switch or POE Injector).
2. It is used for point-to-point coax cable direct connection ONLY, no BNC repeater/T-connect/splitter in the middle.
3. Because of insufficient load capacity. The maximum load capacity is 21W in 300ft transmission which is sufficient to power a regular IP PTZ camera. The load capacity can be at least 11W in 1000ft transmission which is sufficient to power most of IP cameras or VoIP phones.
4. Because of no power supply. Please be informed that EOC receiver has to be connected to an POE NVR, POE Switch or POE Injector to be powered.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 5.7 x 1.5 inches