TOTU Upgraded Universal USB-C 4K Triple Display Docking Station with Charging Support for Macbook Pro & Windows Type C Systems (2 4K DP, HDMI, 6 USB Ports, 60W USB PD),Extended Display for macOS
Brand: TOTU QIYO
Color: Space Grey
- To use this product, the host device USB-C port must support DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery. Driver is needed for TOTU triple display docking station. Please email TOTU service or go to DisplayLink official website to download the driver.
- TOTU Docking Station compatible with macOS & Windows USB-C systems.With up to three additional displays via 2 DP&1 HDMI and up to 60W of charging power. Utilizes USB 3.1 in connection with the latest features of TOTU Triple Display Docking Station.
- Triple display for Windows and macOS. DisplayPort outputs and Gigabit Ethernet via DisplayLink DL-6950 "Alt Mode". HDMI port supports up to 3840x2160 4K@30Hz. DisplayLink DisplayPorts support up to 4K@60Hz. Gaming and HDCP playback not supported.
- TOTU Docking Station provides: SuperSpeed USB 3 0 (5Gbps), from host laptop to triple displays, Gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output, three USB 3 0 ports, two USB 2 0 ports, one USB C 3 0 ports(data transfer and power delivery).
- Package: TOTU Dock, 60W(20V 3A)DC Power Adapter(power and charge a supported system without the need for OEM charger), USB-C cable, user manual. If you have any questions, please contact us through Amazon, we will reply within 24 hours.
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 01-01-2020
model number: Bluetooth-27
Part Number: Bluetooth-27
Details: To use this product the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery Use HDMI2.0/DP1.4 or above cables for optimum performance USB 3.1 Type-C Overview USB Type-C has a new feature called Alternate Modes which allows you to use non-USB connections with the USB-C cable and connection.Your device automatically uses the appropriate mode if it's supported Display connection be limited Make sure the device you're connecting to is supported and that you're using the right cable DisplayPort connection might not work Try using a different cable Try these solution Make sure your device and cable supports the same USB-C features as the TOTU docking station Make sure the docking station is connected directly to your host device Make sure the docking station is connected to the USB-C port on your host device that supports the correct Alternate Mode For example if you're connecting a USB 3.1 Gen2（Type C） Alt Mode device make sure you connect to the USB-C port that supports Displayport alt mode and power delivery Possible causes The docking station you connected to has new features for USB-C that your host device or connect cable doesn’t support The docking station isn't connected to the correct USB-C port on your host device The device is using an external hub or dock to connect to the docking station Too many other Alternate Mode devices or dongles are connected to your host device Audio/Mic Remind Plug in this USB C Docking Station sometimes will change the default Audio output device to Docking Station which means your laptop speakers will not work anymore To make your laptop speaker work please change in your laptop OS setting the audio output device back to laptop speakers USB Accessories Disabled Solutions If you experiencing the problem Solution 1 Please unplug and re-plug Solution 2 Reset the SMC of your device
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.1 x 2.5 inches