Surface Connect to USB-C Charging Cable 15V/3A, Compatible with Microsoft Surface Pro 7/6/5/4/3, Surface Laptop 3/2/1, Surface Go, Surface Book (6FT)
- This Surface connect cable allows you charge your Surface Pro or Laptop via USB-C (Type-C) PD wall charger or portable battery pack, enhanced convenience for charging.
- 【REQUIREMENTS】Your charger or power bank MUST support 15V/3A PD output via USB-C, 45W output or greater for Surface Pro and Laptop.
- Specially Designed for Microsoft Surface Pro 7/6/5th Gen (2017)/4/3, Surface Laptop 3/2/1, Surface Go, Surface Book 1 (NOT compatible with other models).
- High quality 51 conductor copper wires with quality circuit and intelligent chipset provide multi-protections, shielded by a durable TPE coating for longer lifespan. 100% tested prior to shipment.
- Travel friendly with portable and compact design, a great way to power up on the go. 12 month worry-free warranty.
Details: The Surface connect to USB-C charging cable allows you directly connect a Surface Pro or Surface Laptop to a USB-C PD wall charger or portable power bank for charging. A quick replacement charging cable for your Surface, which deliver up to 45 Watts of power, quick charging your surface as original adapter. A great way to power up on the go, ideal for travel, home or office use. ****** REQUIREMENTS OF USB-C PD CHARGER ****** Microsoft Surface Pro 3/4/5/6/7: 15V/3A PD output, 45W or greater output power) Microsoft Surface Laptop 3/2/1: 15V/3A PD output, 45W or greater output power Microsoft Surface Book 1: 15V/3A PD output, 45W or greater output power Microsoft Surface Go: 15V/2A or 15V/3A PD output, 30W or greater output power ****** IMPORTANT NOTE****** - NOT all USB-C power sources are capable of PD, a USB-C PD-enabled charger or power bank is required - NOT all USB-C PD power sources can supply 15V output (like Macbook 61W charger A1718, 87W charger A1719, they are not compatible). - Chargers used for smartphone or tablet with output lower than 29W (like 18W, 24W... etc) are not compatible. They does not support 15V output and can't supply enough power. - DO NOT use standard USB charger and USB-C to USB adapter, they does not work. - Using a charger with output power lower than Surface needed, it gets hotter which is very normal. ****** Compatibility of Macbook USB-C Power Adapters:****** 29W Model A1540: (NOT Supported) 30W Model A1882: (Supports Surface go ONLY) 61W Model A1718: (NOT Supported) 61W Model A1947: (Supported) 87W Model A1719: (NOT Supported)
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches