Smartwool Baby Bootie Batch
- WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Baby Bootie Batch Socks. The batch comes as a 3-pack, which features three fun, vibrant patterns.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Baby Bootie Batch Socks feature premium construction and materials for a comfortable, secure overall fit that wonÆt slip off your little oneÆs tiny foot.
- VERSATILE STYLE: Your baby will be the most stylish baby in the ski lodge when theyÆre wearing the Baby Bootie Batch Socks. These socks are available in 3 batches - black themed, bright blue themed, and meadow mauve themed, offering a variety of styles for your little ski bunny.
- ULTRA LIGHT CUSHION: The minimal cushioning on the Baby Bootie Batch Socks allows your little one to crawl, cruise, and walk without discomfort on their soft soles.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 7% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, and 2% Elastane, the Baby Bootie Batch Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.
Part Number: SW003908-069-6M
Details: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Baby Bootie Batch Socks. The batch comes as a 3-pack, which features three fun, vibrant patterns. The Smartwool community is a collection of people who believe that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone. When Smartwool started making socks back in 1994, their founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes. ThatÆs when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had every felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when itÆs cold, and cool when itÆs warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing- helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time. It worked so well, in fact, that Smartwool uses it in almost every single item they make. Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks- revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet. SmartwoolÆs whole brand was built on the desire to be comfortable on outdoor adventures-we wanted to go farther and experience more. And that drive continues to fuel everything Smartwool does. From their Merino wool supply chain to the Smartwool advocacy program to how they design their socks and apparel, Smartwool exists to help you play, love, and laugh in the great outdoors as often as you would like.
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 7.5 x 1.9 inches