Sennheiser Consumer Audio 507081 GSP 350 Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset, Black
Brand: EPOS Gaming
- A USB Surround Dongle provides Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound processing delivering spatial realism to enhance your game, designed for PC.
- Professional noise-canceling microphone provides crystal clear clarity for in-game on-the.go communication.
- Customizable surround software lets you shape the sound, with the downloadable Sennheiser Surround Dongle Software.
- Flip-to-mute microphone feature shuts off in-game communication, to seamlessly mute/unmute the microphone.
- Volume control on the right ear cup provides “on-the-fly” sound level adjustment to customize the sound levels to your exact preference.
- XL Memory foam and leatherette ear pads for the best-in-class acoustic seal and comfort, allowing you to stay in the game for however long you need, while still having the Sennheiser comfort.
- Durability and reliability are ensured by the use of high-quality materials and extensive product testing.
- 2-year international warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer
- Refer user manual below.
- Connectivity technology : Wired
Release Date: 17-07-2019
model number: 507081
Part Number: 507081
Details: The GSP 350 Gaming Headset from Sennheiser features virtual 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound and a closed-back design that reduces outside noises so you can concentrate on what matters most. The soft, memory foam earpads and adjustable headband provide you with comfort over long gaming sessions, while the built-in volume control knob offers easy access for adjustments. With the noise-canceling microphone, your teammates and enemies will be able to hear you clearly. On the other hand, should you prefer to stay silent, simply raise the boom arm to automatically mute the microphone. For compatibility with other platforms, you will need a separately sold cable. Also please note that surround sound only works with Windows PCs. Sennheiser GSP 350 Specifications Headphone Design: Over-ear Impedance: 19 Ohms Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 26 kHz Sound Pressure Level: 113 dB Microphone Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 15 kHz Sensitivity: -41 dBV/PA Pickup Pattern: Bi-directional ECM Connector: 2 x 3.5 mm (3-pole connectors), 1 x 3.5 mm (4-pole connector) Cable Length: PC Cable: 8.2' / 2.5 m Console Cable: 4.9' / 1.5 m Weight: 22 oz.
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 10.1 x 8.0 inches