PCI-E to USB 3.0 7-Port(2X USB-C - 5X USB-A ) Expansion Card ,PCI Express USB Add in Card , Internal USB3 Hub Converter for Desktop PC Host Card Support Windows 10/8/7/XP and MAC OS 10.8.2 Above
- 【Maximum extension,Most USB interfaces】 Update your Computer to 7 ports USB3.0--2 Port Type C and 5 ports Type A, You can connect keyboard, mouse, external hard drives, CD/DVD drives, webcams,usb printers, scanners, game controllers,USB VR, digital cameras, etc.
- 【Improve quality and efficiency】 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps copying HD videos, music, photos,data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.Note:The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- 【Widely compatibility】 USB3.0 Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices; Comply with PCI-e 3.0 PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0 motherboards, Fits PCI Express x1, x4, x8 or x16 socket .Operating System Supports Windows XP/Vista/2008 Server/7/8/10,and Mac 0s (10.8.2 above) . Note: Windows XP,/Vista/7, Server,requires driver installation, Windows 10 and Mac OS 10.8.2 above don't need drivers.
- 【Easy to install】Shut down the PC, unplug the power supply,remove the PC case,push the card in pcie socket and tighten the screws,and Close the PC case cover, turn on the PC and install the driver. quick and easy installation, a simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Packing list：1x USB 3.0 PCI-E expansion card, 1x CD driver, 2 x installation screws and 1x user manual.
- 【Lifetime warranty】You can get 180 day worry-free warranty and friendly customer service. If you have any questions, we will help you solve the problem when you need it, and if it can’t be solved, we will provide a refund and no return is required.
Part Number: UP-7200
Details: Product description: Extend with 2 Port USB 3.0 USB C, 5 Ports USB A downstream compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices ports for standard desktop PC Support UASP:70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 with UASP. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk Compliant with USB 3.0 specification. Compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1 specification. Date transfer rates up to 5.0Gbps - 10x faster than USB2.0 Plug & play and hot swapping capability. Bus-powered mode and no external power required for most of peripherals. Operating Systems Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7(with included drivers) Windows 8/10 and Mac 10.8.2 above -No additional drivers are needed for Win8/10, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset Note: ① Not compatible with old PCI. ② Not equipped with Low-profile bracket.The PCI-E Card dimensions are 4.72 (in)length and 3.14 (in) height，It doesn't apply to small computers and server chassis, such as 1U and 2U.After reviewing the product details, check the port size of the computer case to avoid incorrect slot installation and the PCI-E expansion card too short size. ③ USB C interface contains only data signal, not video signal. ④ To ensure the PCI Express Card works properly, please first connect the PCI Express Card to your PC's power supply. Aggregate transfer speed up to 500 MB/s (500 MB/s in total for the whole). For Oculus Rift users, it is recommended to purchase two PCI-E cards for multiple sensors. This PCI-E card is not recommended to Kinect 2 users. Package 1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card 1x CD Driver 1x Mounting Screw 1x User's Manual
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 5.2 x 1.1 inches