MERGE Cube - Hold Anything - Science and STEM Educational Tool - Hands-on Digital Teaching Aids - Science Simulations and STEM Projects - Home School, Remote and in Classroom Learning - iOS & Android
- Subscription Based Apps - Comes with a limited amount of free STEM and Science content. The full learning experience requires a subscription to Merge EDU apps, and a free trial is available
- The Merge Cube is the only product that lets you hold digital 3D objects (holograms), enabling an entirely new and powerful way to learn Science and STEM
- Over 100 interactive science simulations that will let students learn effectively, they can touch, hold and interact with
- Provides the equivalent of $10,000 worth of teaching aids for students to learn effectively, anytime and anywhere
- Can upload, view and share user created 3D creations on the Merge Cube that lets students to discover problems quicker and iterate faster so they can create better designs
Details: MERGE Cube is a STEM tool that combines augmented reality and natural touch to enhance learning in the classroom and at home. Perfect as a learning tool for girls and for boys - kids can hold the solar system in the palm of their hand, examine dinosaur fossils and ancient artifacts, investigate the human heart, and so much more. The MERGE Cube connects with your smartphone or tablet and educational games and apps to make STEM learning fun!
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 6.1 x 3.8 inches