Maxone 500GB Ultra Slim Portable External Hard Drive HDD USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, Laptop, PS4, Xbox one - Charcoal Grey
Color: Charcoal Grey
- ✔ Ultra Slim and Sturdy Metal Design: Merely 0.4 inch thick. All-Aluminum anti-scratch model delivers remarkable strength and durability, keeping this portable hard drive running cool and quiet
- ✔ A Reliable Game Drive: This PS4 external hard drive features fast and stable performance for PS4, PS4 Pro, and Xbox One, does not refuse or delete a game. Compatible with Microsoft Windows and Mac OS(10.6.5 and above) in the meantime
- ✔ Improve PC Performance: Powered by USB 3.0 technology, this USB hard drive is much faster than - but still compatible with - USB 2.0 backup drive, allowing for super fast transfer speed at up to 5 Gbit/s
- ✔ Plug and Play: This external drive is ready to use without external power supply or software installation needed. Ideal extra storage for your computer and game console
- ✔ What's Included: Portable external hard drive, 19-inch(48.26cm) USB 3.0 hard drive cable, user's manual, 3-Year manufacturer warranty with free technical support service
Binding: Personal Computers
Details: Plug-and-Play High-Speed Connectivity
Plug-and-play functionality on your PC without the need of an external power supply.
Slim design, fit in your palm.
The sleek and protective metal finish is available in Black and Blue.
High-speed USB 3.0 and 2.0 connectivity
SuperSpeed USB that can transfer data at up to 5 Gbit/s (625 MB/s), which is about ten times as fast as the USB 2.0 standard.
Multifunction usage, it can be used at extra storage device for computer and PS4/Xbox One.( need to format it on PS4/Xbox one).
Use it with your ps4 and you can save game data and play movies, music and much more straight from the hard drive ( you can not install PS4 games on to it as Sony do not allow it..)
The perfect extra storage solution for your Xbox one just plug it in and you have instant extra storage and can even install games directly to the external hard drive.
Please note some games have restrictions on this so check the game first.
If you connected a USB drive and Windows doesn't show up in the file manager, you should first check the Disk Management window.
To open Disk Management on Windows 8 or 10, right-click the Start button and select "Disk Management". On Windows 7, press Windows+R to open the Run dialog, type diskmgmt.msc into it, and press Enter.
To create a new partition on your drive, do the following:
1.Right-click on the Unallocated space, and go to New Simple Volume
2. Now set the size of the new volume, and you're good to go!
Note: if you need it for PS3 and smart TV, this external hard drive has to be reformatted in Fat32 file.
capacity on the product will be differenct from the windows output:
Capacity on product (Decimal)Windows Output (Binary)
500 GB 465 GB
1 TB (1,000 GB) 931 GB
2 TB (2,000 GB) 1,862 GB
3 TB (3,000 GB) 2,794 GB
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.2 x 1.1 inches