Koolertron One Handed Macro Mechanical Keyboard, RGB LED Backlit Portable Mini One-Handed Mechanical Gaming Keypad 23 Fully Programmable Keys (RGB Backlit/Blue switches)
Color: Black/RGB backlit/Blue switches
- 【All 23 Keys Programmable】All keys can be programmable. The custom programmable key functions include regular 104 buttons, 8 web navigation buttons, 8 multimedia shortcuts, keyboard locks, Windows locks, etc. Each button can be set to any of these buttons.
- 【All Macro Keys】There are 24 macro function buttons, 12 of which are advanced macros, 12 are quick macros. Macro functions can be used in series and can support up to 792 key commands, which can meet various complex usage scenarios, Such as: office/wps and other office software shortcuts, CAD/Ae/Pr/Ps shortcuts, various user accounts and passwords, game quick tricks, basic code for programmers. For example, setting a button triggers "ctrl+a 0.5s ctrl+c 0.5s ctrl+v" etc a series of operations
- 【4-Layer Custom Configurations】 Built-in MCU, after keyboard keys be set up, it can be stored in keyboard's MCU, and no need reset the keyboard even replace the computer. Can save 4-layer of configurations to handle multiple usage scenarios. Perfect not only for gamers but also for so many other types of users including designers and video editors
- 【Portable Mini Keypad】Portable Mini keypad，5"x 3.5" x 1.2" ultra-small size, effectively saves desktop space. Detachable USB cable. You can connect the keypad (plug and play) and a 104-key keyboard with the same computer at the same time, they will not interfere with each other.
- 【RGB Backlight】RGB backlight can be customized to the player's desired color, supports 4 kinds of cool lighting effects. The backlight brightness can be adjusted/turned off.
Part Number: 23-BKC
1.When configuring the keyboard's software settings,please make sure your computer has a standard USB type-A interface,the keyboard can only be directly connected to the computer via the USB cable (HUB adapter and Thunderbolt USB will not be supported).The restrictions apply only to configure the keyboard's software.Once set,you can still connect via HUB adapter and thunderbolt USB.
2.Please download the keyboard's configuration software according to the URL on the package box
3.After opening the software,when you need to use the "Key Mapper/Custom Macro/Quick Macro/Options "function,you need to click the "Connect" in the top-left to connect the keypad.Once set up, you need to click the "Upload" to save.Otherwise all settings are invalid.
Normal/FN/FN2/FN3 4-Layer Configuration
You can set up Normal/FN/FN2/FN3 4-layer configuration.Once set up,the 23-keys keypad will be converted into a 92-key keypad.
*You need to set a shortcut key of the FN layer in the Normal layer,When you need to enter a key on the FN layer,you need to press and hold the FN key on the normal layer,then press the key of the FN layer that you want to enter.(The other FN2/FN3 layers are the same method, and the FN2/FN3 has a toggle button,only need to press once to switch to the FN2/FN3 layer,needn't to hold it down when using)
Custom Advanced Macro
You can set up 12 advanced macros (with time delay) and 12 quick macros (without time delay).Each macro can record up to 42 characters.A total of 24 macros can be cascaded or cycled.Such as: office/wps and other office software shortcuts,CAD/Ae/Pr/Ps shortcuts,various user accounts and passwords,game quick tricks,basic code for programmers
You can define a key as a specified macro,and automatically trigger the macro by simply triggering the key.When using a loop macro,press the key to trigger and press again to stop
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 5.1 x 2.0 inches