HumanCentric Thin Client Mount Bracket | Mount a Mini PC or Computer to a VESA Monitor Arm or Stand, Pole, or Under Desk or Surface
- FITS MOST SMALL PCs: Bracket supports mini computers and CPUs like some Intel NUC models (only works if power button is on the side of the device), Chromebox, Mac Mini, small CPUs, thin clients, USB 3.0 docking stations, or USB hubs
- THREE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Mount a device under the desk, behind a monitor, or to a pole to reduce clutter and save desk space
- COMPATIBILITY: The bracket supports devices with 0.65 - 2.55 inches in depth, VESA mounting for 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm VESA patterns, and supports devices up to 11 lbs (Note: Bracket will only support up to 18 lbs for the device weight + monitor weight if a monitor is attached via a VESA mount interface)
- HARDWARE INCLUDED: Includes all necessary hardware for mounting the device on a monitor arm or mount, a pole, and under a desk - includes rubber strips to protect your device from scratches and a visual step-by-step instruction manual
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you have any problems with your mount, send it right back to us - no questions asked.
Details: Mount a mini computer or PC under your desk, to a VESA mount, or to a pole. Supports a VESA pattern of 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm. Supports ups to 11 lbs (5 kgs).
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 5.3 x 3.7 inches