Homekit Smart Plug, Pro Model, WiFi Mini Outlet Work with Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, Tuya, Voice & Remote Control, Timer, No Hub Required, 2Pack, MFi
- 🏆 The latest manufacturing program: We increased the signal strength by 20% to make it suitable for more complex scenarios.
- 🏆 Easier to install: The updated setting method of the new product can save you 50% of the difficulty of setting. Just open your iPhone camera and take a picture of the MFi code on the plug to easily add and use it.
- 🏆 Voice control: You can directly voice control the smart plug through Siri without downloading software. In addition, this smart home device is also compatible with Alexa, Apple Homekit, Tuya smart, Google Assistant, and SmartThings.
- 🏆 Safe and reliable: This mini smart plug authorized by Apple MFI has European CE, RoHS, and American FCC certification. It is made of high-quality fireproof plastic ABS V0, with better insulation chips and upgraded design to ensure that you can use it safely, stably and reliably.
- 🏆Set scenes and schedules: Set your own scenes. To control multiple appliances at the same time, all you need is a command. In addition, you can pre-set the switching time of each appliance to enjoy a customized smart life!
model number: P2-3 PRO
Part Number: P2-3 PRO
Details: You can control your devices hands free, just give voice commands to turn on/off the connected devices. Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Apple Watch, Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings. Specification: Package Included: 2 x Smart Plug, 1 x User Manual Model Number: P2-3-1 Material: ABS V0 Color：White Electrical rating:AC 90V-250V,50/60Hz,10A(Max) Max Power: 1200W Wi-Fi Frequency:2412-2484Mhz Working Temp.:-10~60℃ Max Wireless Output Power:9.33dBm Wireless IEEE standards: IEEE 108.11/b/g/n Certification: Apple MFi certification, European CE, RoHS, US FCC Notice: 1.This smart plug only supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network. 2.To enable HomeKit remote control, you need a HomePod, an Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, or an iPad. Set any of these Apple devices in your house as a HomeKit bridge and connect it to your home Wi-Fi network. Keep in mind that once your HomeKit bridge is set up, it has to be kept online. If it is powered off or disconnected from the Wi-Fi, it will fail to respond when you intend to control the device remotely. If you have any questions about our products, please get in touch with us anytime, we will wholeheartedly provide you with 100% satisfactory service.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches