Halo 100% Cotton Muslin Sleepsack Wearable Blanket, Blue Stars, Small
Color: Blue Stars
- The original wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib for a safer environment; the #1 choice of hospital nurseries to promote safe sleep
- Two layers of lightweight and ultra-soft 100% cotton muslin, exceptionally breathable for optimal airflow; TOG rating of 0.5 offers just the right comfort for warmer seasons or climates; layer with warmer sleepwear for cooler temperatures
- Unique, roomy sack design recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as "hip healthy" - allows room for kicking but cannot be kicked off, so Baby stays warm all night
- 2-way zipper opens from the top or bottom for easy diaper changes; tab cover at top protects Baby's chin; sleeveless to reduce the risk of overheating; arm and neck openings sized for a safer fit
- Available here in Small size designed for babies weighing between 10 and 18 pounds who are generally 0-6 months old and 23-26 inches long
model number: 4311
Part Number: 4311
Details: HALO SleepSack Wearable Blankets are the #1 trusted choice of hospitals and are used to help babies sleep safely from the start. In addition to sleeping safer, it helps babies sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night.
Made with two layers of lightweight and ultra-soft 100% cotton muslin with a TOG rating of 0.5, this Sleepsack offers just the right comfort for warmer seasons or climates, and can be layered with warmer sleepwear for cooler temperatures. Cotton muslin is exceptionally breathable for optimal airflow, reducing your baby's risk of overheating and ensuring comfortable sleep. Size Small is designed to fit babies weighing between 10 and 18 pounds, who are generally 0 to 6 months old and 23 to 26 inches long.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 9.0 x 1.5 inches