fast Cat. Cat6 Ethernet Cable 1000ft - 23 AWG, CMR, Insulated Solid Bare Copper Wire Internet Cable with Noise Reducing Cross Separator - 550MHZ / 10 Gigabit Speed UTP LAN Cable 1000 ft - CMR (Blue)
Brand: fast Cat.
- READY FOR A TRUE CABLE UPGRADE? It may seem like all 1000ft Cat 6 ethernet cable is created equal, but most engineers agree the small, time saving details make all the difference – like rolling cable out of the box smoothly without snags, plastic core for durability and of course fulfilling its promise of being a high performance ethernet cable
- 100% CERTIFIED SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTOR: It’s time to forget Copper Clad Aluminum cables (CCA) – With a higher conductivity and tensile strength, fast Cat. 23AWG Solid Copper Conductors transmit faster while lasting the distance. For heavy traffic networks, and as a solid gaming ethernet cable - it just makes perfect sense
- REDUCED CROSSTALK: Four twisted pairs with a PVC Cross Separator reduces noise for clean uninterrupted connection. This cross flexi-core makes for a more durable cable that won’t bend or break. Our FastReel box lets this long ethernet cable flow freely - saving time!
- PERFORMANCE: While many Cat6 ethernet cables still max out at 250MHZ, fast Cat. performs up to speeds of 550MHZ. It’s a 10 Gigabit Ethernet Cable. The box performs well too! Rigid with splash proof coating, your ethernet cord is safe, tidy and damage free
- CERTIFIED AND TRACEABLE: All fast Cat. Cables are CSA and ETL Certified, TAA and RoHS Compliant, and CMR flame resistant (IEC 60332-3 Cert). Each cable is part of a detailed lot tracking system, barcode traceable and comes with a full guarantee. When you order now, you’ll be joining thousands of companies around the world who rely on fast Cat.
Binding: Personal Computers
Part Number: DI-UAE
Details: Ethernet Cables Aren’t Very Interesting to Talk About ... But The Cat 6 Cable by fast Cat. Is! It’s time to upgrade your ethernet cable, and of course the choices are endless. And while it may seem most cat6 ethernet cables are the same, only fast Cat. pays attention to the little (but important) things. Take the spool for example. It may seem like a small thing when it comes to cable performance, but this is a 1000ft bulk ethernet cable, and it needs to roll smoothly without snags - otherwise installation just takes extra time and frustration, right? And notice the PVC Cross Separator inside. It stops cross-talk dead in its tracks for clear transfer of data packets - crucial for those moments where every second counts, like gaming, real-time stock alerts, the rush of business and the important Netflix and Chill! And finally, you can forget Copper Clad Aluminum cables (CCA) - With a higher conductivity and tensile strength, our Bare Copper Conductors transmit faster while being more durable. So, with that being said - meet your new fast Cat., Cat6 Cable Outer Cable Diameter: 6.1mm / Length: 1000 feet Superior Conductor: 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Wire Safe, Durable Insulation: Polyethylene Noise-Less Cable Lay-Up: 4 Twisted Pairs with varied Pitches and PVC Cross Separator High Performance: 550MHZ / 10 Gigabit Certified: CSA, ETL and CMR flame-resistant IEC 60332-3 Certified, TAA and RoHS Compliant Twisted Pair Color Code: Blue/White Blue, Orange/White Orange, Green/White Green and Brown/White Brown PoE: IEEE 802.3af, PoE+-IEEE 802.3at Type 1 and 2, ATM and token ring When you order now, you’ll be joining thousands of companies around the world who rely on fast Cat. Cat 6 Cables. So, if it’s time to upgrade - do it faster, with fast Cat..
Package Dimensions: 16.1 x 15.4 x 10.6 inches