EEEKit Wireless Pro Gaming Controller, Gamepad Joypad Remote Console Compatible with PC Windows 7/8/10, Nintendo Switch & Switch Lite, w/USB Type C Charging (Newest Version 7.0.0)
Color: Black-1 pack
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - Wireless controller compatible with Nintendo Switch & Switch Liteconsole, PC Windows 7/8/10, supports the new update Version 7.0.0, please contact us if you need to update the firmware to match the latest version.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY - Paired quickly, stable wireless connection with Console. Strong anti-interference ability, easy handling and stable connecting signal.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE -Supports Gyro axis function and dual motors vibration function, Includes motion controls, HD rumble functionality, super sensitive buttons for precision control. Vibration feedback gives you a compelling gaming experience.
- MUCH FUN WITH LED INDICATORS: Built-in LEDs light up to indicate the pairing/low power/sync correct/low voltage/charging status.
- NO DRIVER NEEDED - No need to install any driver, it can be used after connection by code matching.12-Months warranty policy.
Part Number: EEEkit
Details: Please note that EEEKit and Amazon.com are the only sellers on Amazon that are authorized to sell products with the EEEKit name. If you are not satisfied with our products or have quality problems, please contact us and we will friendly response within 24 hours - [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Connecting to Switch Console via Bluetooth：
A. Connecting to a Switch console for the first time:
Power on a Switch console, on the main interface of the console, use your finger to click "Controllers" → "Change Grip/order" to come to this interface "Press L + R on the controller", ignore "L + R"; press "Y" plus "HOME" combinatorial keys and hold for 5s to power a controller on, four LEDs in the controller start blinking quickly and circularly, when one of the four LEDs is solid bright, it means that the controller is paired with the console successfully, then press "B" key to operate.
B.Connecting to a paired Switch console:
If a controller was paired with a Switch console ever before, just press "HOME" key and hold for 2s to power the controller on, the controller will be connected to the console automatically again, then press "A" key to operate.
If the controller connection failed, it may be caused by your switch have recorded too many controllers before. In this situation, you should go to "System Setting--Controllers and Sensors--Disconnect Controllers" to purge data.
Operating voltage :DC 3.7V-4.2V
Operating current :20-30mA
Battery capacity :380mAh
Battery power-on time :Around 5h(fully charged)
Charging time :2-3h
1 x Wireless Controller.
1 x USB Type C Charging Cable.
1 x User Manual.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.7 x 2.8 inches