ECHOGEAR 8 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip - Slim Design Can Power & Protect Your Entire TV, Office, Or Gaming Setup - Advanced Surge Suppressor with 3420 Joules of Protection
- With 3420 Joules of premium surge protection, you can power and protect up to 8 devices at once. Rest easy, 3420J will protect all your expensive electronics for a long time.
- Low profile design is easily concealable behind or under furniture. Not using an outlet? The built-in safety covers keep your neighbor's kid from jamming paper clips into it.
- Keeps your gear running better, longer by filtering harmful signals out of your power supply. Built with fire-proof MOVs (they absorb the extra voltage) to keep your house safe.
- Even your monster sized plugs are welcome here. With extra space between 3 of the outlets, you'll avoid blocking other plugs. Plus, it's wall mountable, so you'll have power wherever you need it.
- Don't worry! We've been tested...for safety. UL certified surge protector includes a 5-year, $25k connected equipment warranty. Get amped about Echogear surge protection. Pun intended.
Details: Protect 12 AC outlets and 2 coax devices at once with this low profile surge protector. Perfect for your home theater, it'll blend into your suave setup while delivering clean, safe energy to electronics. It's much easier to get immersed in National Treasure 2 when you aren't worried about the safety of your AV components. Spoiler alert: Nick Cage is the national treasure. There are a lot of power strips to choose from, why would you pick Echogear? The question is, why wouldn't you? Here's what makes our surge protectors legit: 1. Seriously Heavy Duty Surge Protection You wouldn't wear a leather helmet to play football, so don't expose your electronics with halfass surge protection. This power strip has a monster 3420 Joules of surge protection. Need a refresher on what Joules means? It represents the surge suppressor's resistance to power surges, the higher the rating, the better. 3420 is an awesome rating for a low-profile surge protector. Getting the best surge protection doesn't just stop at Joules. When a power surge happens, all that excess voltage needs to go somewhere. That's where the MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) comes in. It's like a sponge that keeps the surge from getting to your gear. We took ours to another level by encasing it in ceramic, making fireproof. Even if there's a huge surge your house won't start on fire. What happens if you go with a standard power strip? In the immortal words of Jerry Lee Lewis, "Goodness gracious great balls of fire" could be flying out of your outlet. Not good. 2. More Features To Get You Amped Keeping your stuff safe during a surge is important, but we want to improve your life every day. That's why our surge protectors have built-in electromagnetic and radio-frequency noise filtering. And no, we aren't talking about filtering mumble rap off the radio, although that would be an amazing product. This noise filtering reduces extra signals in the power stream that cause electronics to degrade quickly. Model: EGAV-AST82
Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 5.9 x 1.9 inches