Cudy 30W Gigabit PoE+ Injector Adapter, IEEE 802.3 at and IEEE 802.3 af Compliant, up to 100 Meters (328 Feet), 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45, Plug and Play, POE150
Color: Gigabit PoE+ Injector
- 30 Watts PoE + Injector.Converts a non-PoE Gigabit port to a PoE or PoE + Gigabit port and network a PoE device located up to 100 meters (328 ft.) Away. If you have a PoE + (802.3at) or PoE (802.3at ) standard device, and need to use PoE technology to provide it with both network and power, this PoE adapter POE150 is your best choice.
- Gigabit Ethernet Speed. This PoE injector equiped with 1 Gigabit Ethernet port input and 1 PoE + Gigabit Ethernet port output, which can offer up to 2Gbps full duplex Ethernet speeds.
- Auto-sensing technology delivers up to 30 Watts to an 802.3at PoE + device with backwards compatibility for 802.3af PoE (15.4 Watts) devices. It can detect POE equipment and non-POE equipment. For POE equipment that meets 802.3at or 802.3af standards , it will communicate with the equipment and provide appropriate power. For non-standard POE equipment, it will automatically detect and actively power off to protect the equipment. This is very smart and safe.
- Plug & play, no configuration is needed, simply connect a PoE network device, accommodates most installations scenarios.Whether you want to use it with an IP camera in your home or work place, a VoIP phone used in a conference room, or use it to provide power and network to a wireless AP, the POE150 is very suitable as long as your device is 802.3 af or 802.3at standard.
- Compact and cost effective PoE+ injector which offer multiple protection, such as over current protection, over load protection, over voltage protection and anti-interference protection.IEEE 802.3af/802.3at compliant.Pin Assignment and Polarity: 1/2 (-), 3/6 (+).
model number: POE150
Part Number: POE150
Details: Product description:
The PoE Injector is a single port PoE injector offer a compact and cost effective solution, it can convert standard 100~240V/AC power into low voltage DC that runs over existing LAN cable to power up IEEE802.3 af / at compliant network accessories.
Connectors: Shielded RJ-45, EIA568A and 568B
Dimension:121mm x 50mm x 36mm
Power over Ethernet Output :
- Pin Assignment and Polarity: 1/2 (-), 3/6 (+)
- Output Power Voltage: 50VDC
- User Port Power: 15.4W max
Input Power Requirements:
- AC Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- AC Input Current: 0.5A 100-240 VAC
- AC Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- System Indicator: AC Power
- User Indicator: Channel Power
- Over current protection
- Over load protection
- Over voltage protection
- Anti-interference protection
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: Maximum 85%, Non-condensing
- Storage Temperature:-40 to 40°C
- Storage Humidity: Maximum 90%, Non-condensing
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 6.4 x 2.6 inches