BraceAbility Gaming Wrist Brace - Video Game Support Guard for Console, Laptop, or PC Computer Keyboard and Mouse Gamer with Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) Pain or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (Right Hand)
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST - Available in a right or left version, this universal brace fits wrist circumferences from 6 to 10 inches. Perfect for a wide range of people including men, women, and some older kids.
- STABILIZE AND PROTECT - Excellent immobilizing wrist solution for gamer wrist, carpal tunnel, RSI or repetitive stress injury, tendonitis, De Quervain’s tenosynovitis, sprains, strains, arthritis, post-cast removal, and after surgery.
- ERGONOMIC SUPPORT - This cock-up laced splint wraps around your thumb, hand, and forearm, keeping your wrist in a neutral position to lessen stress on your carpal tunnel and tendons. Easy one-handed application.
- ALUMINUM SPLINTS - Removable metal palmer stay is formed to minimize wrist movement without restricting finger mobility and function. The stiff dorsal stay can be repositioned as needed.
- SLEEPING OR DAYTIME USE - Keeps your wrist immobile as you sleep at night, game, or work, speeding up your recovery. The breathable material keeps your hand and wrist cool and comfortable during extended use.
Details: This universal lace-up wrist immobilizer brace can help with many wrist injuries ranging from wrist sprains to tendonitis to post cast removal. It is made of high-quality, lightweight material to ensure user comfortability and durability. The inside has a stockinette liner that is breathable, moisture-wicking and soft. The exterior of this wrist brace is a brushed-nylon material that is very durable and can withstand repetitive use. This lace-up wrist brace is a universal size, fitting wrist circumferences 5 to 9 inches and choosing between left or right hand. The lace and Velcro closures allows one to easily adjust the fit and compression of the brace. It also has a Velcro stay on the top of your hand that can be repositioned in order to fit a variety of wrist/hand sizes and needs. The wrist splint also includes a palmar stay that can be removed if desired. These stays are made of malleable aluminum. This universal wrist stabilizer extends partially up the hand to the palmar crease area, allowing for motion. There is also a strap that runs between the thumb and the first finger, both of these features allow the fingers and thumb to be unrestricted and free for movement. This wrist immobilizer can help to treat a wide range of wrist injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist sprains/strains, tendonitis, wrist contracture, and post cast removal. After the removal of a cast, a wrist brace may be needed for additional support and compression. Immobilizing the wrist after an injury helps to allow the inflammation to subside and to protect the wrist against further damage and injury. This brace can be hand washed in warm water with mild soap and air dried.
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 5.7 x 1.6 inches