1 Pack EKQ Hanging Solar Lights Lantern Lamp with Shepherd Hook, Metal Waterproof Edison Bulb Lights for Garden Outdoor Pathway (Black)
- More options 2 pack: search for EKQ solar lantern/Made of iron (Black).Size: Lantern(7.1 x 7.1 x 7.7 inches)/ Shepherd Hook(31.5”H ). Design with a 7 lumens Edison Bulb, Which is perfect for garden, outdoor, patio, lawn.
- ENERGY SAVING: Powered by free solar energy and no electricity required. This solar lantern absorbs sunlight to charge. with as little as 4 to 6 hours of sun, and then provide 6 to 8 hours of light.
- Lights up automatically in low light. There is a switch ON/OFF on the light cover, make sure you turn the button to ON position before charging.
- 2 way for using: Come with a removable shepherd hook. can be used as a solar pathway lights or you can hang it anywhere you want. Waterproof, Easy to installation, no wire needed. It’s the best gift for your friend.
- 【Note】EKQ has shipped upgraded solar products after Christmas 2019, and improves and upgrades the information reflected by most customers. Each solar light is shipped after manual inspection. If you have new problems or questions, please contact us, we will be satisfied with your after-sales!
Details: Introduction: Solar lights are a great way of adding beautiful ambient light around your home and garden. Garden solar lights are ideal for entertaining and as a decorative feature that will provide a warm ambient glow among plant beds or for illuminating paths or walkways. They can be free-standing, be placed into the ground, or they can be hanging anywhere you want. Specifications: Material: Metal Dimensions: 7.1 x 7.1 x 31.5 inches Lumen: 7 lumens Powered Source: solar powered Battery Type: AAA 400mAh Ni-Mh rechargeable battery Working Time: Up to 10 hours after fully charged Notes: * The solar lights need to charge in full and direct sunlight for 6-8 hours. If the sunlight is not enough or the charging time is not enough, the light may not work at night, but it is not damaged. * There’s ON/OFF button on the light, make sure you press ON button before charging. * Solar lights need to keep away from the street lights, otherwise it will affect the normal use of solar lights. * Ensure the solar light is not positioned in the shade during the day. Installing solar lights-- Where should solar lights be placed for the best performance? -For optimum performance, it is best to install the solar panel in full sunlight and let it charge for 10-12 hours. -it is best to keep solar lights away from shady areas as lack of sunlight will diminish the amount of charged battery power 5capacity. This will also cut the amount of time the solar lights stay on. -keep debris and snow off the solar panel to allow the battery to recharge. -if the solar panel has been covered by snow for a long time,it is best to replace batteries and/or allow the battery to recharge in full,direct sunlight for at least 10-12 hours so it can maintain maximum capacity. Package Includes: 1 x Solar Lights 1 x Shepherd Hook
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches