HP Pavilion Gaming PC, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10105, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 11, Wi-Fi 5 & Bluetooth 4.2, 9 USB Ports, Pre-Built Gaming PC Tower (TG01-1220, 2021)
Color: Shadow Black
- MORE POWER FROM THE JUMP – This potent PC keeps up with the demanding games of tomorrow thanks to its easy upgrades, responsive visuals, powerful processor, and enhanced cooling system.
- CUSTOMIZABLE AND COMPACT DESIGN – This sleek, space-saving computer tower allows you to expand and upgrade with customizable LED lights.
- HIGH-SPEED PERFORMANCE – Experience outstanding performance and immersive multimedia entertainment with 4K visuals thanks to the 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10105 desktop processor (1) (2).
- NVIDIA TURING ARCHITECTURE – Streaming and gaming will never be the same as you enjoy fast, smooth, power-efficient performance from NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4 GB of GDDR5 dedicated memory (3).
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – With 8 GB of RAM, everything from multitasking to playing games gets a performance boost (4); plus, with 256 GB of PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive storage, you’ll get up to 10x faster performance than a traditional hard drive (5) (6).
- USB PORTS – Easily and quickly hook up your devices, consoles, or external storage drives with a total of 9 USB ports (4 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate, 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate (7), and 4 USB 2.0 Type-A) (8).
- WINDOWS 11 AND WARRANTY – Built to be modern, durable, and still feel familiar, this gaming desktop is equipped with Windows 11 (9), tested over 230 individual times (10), and backed by a 1-year limited hardware warranty. Get ready for the Windows 11 upgrade, coming soon and at no additional cost (11).
- EFFORTLESSLY CONNECTED – Enjoy smooth and consistent connectivity thanks to the Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 combo (12) (13). Your connected accessories run smoothly even in multidevice, remote-work households thanks to robust MU-MIMO support.
- MOUSE AND KEYBOARD – Complete your desktop computer setup with a USB black wired keyboard and mouse combo.
- ENTERTAINMENT READY – Transmit digital HD video and sound to an external display with the HDMI out port and get immersive sound quality with 5.1 surround sound.
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 23-05-2021
model number: TG01-1220
Part Number: TG01-1220
Details: Game on your own terms with the HP Pavilion Gaming PC. Compact and space-saving, this gaming PC desktop can be seamlessly expanded, upgraded, and customized to match your unique style. Gaming and streaming haven’t felt this good as this HP desktop computer boasts the 4K-ready 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-10105 desktop processor (1) (2), paired with the advanced NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 graphics card. Plus, the graphics card comes equipped with 4 GB of GDDR5 dedicated memory (3). Get the bandwidth you crave with 8 GB of RAM, which not only streamlines your multitasking but is also easily expandable to 32 GB (4). Plus, with its 256 GB of PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 Solid State Drive storage, you’ll experience up to 10x faster performance than a traditional hard drive, perfect for enabling the newest games on your prebuilt PC tower (5) (6). Additional product features optimize an already impressive gaming PC. With a total of 9 USB ports (including 1 USB Type-C® port), this HP Pavilion gaming desktop lets you easily and quickly connect your devices, consoles, or external storage drives (7) (8). Confidently game or work with a computer desktop that’s equipped with the familiar Windows 11 (9), tested over 230 individual times (10), and backed by a 1-year limited hardware warranty. Not only is this PC durable, but also set for some improvements thanks to the guaranteed free upgrade to Windows 11 when available (11). The trust continues as your gaming desktop stays effortlessly connected, even in multi-device households, with the powerful Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo plus MU-MIMO support (12) (13). Unbox your PC gaming computer and start hooking up your favorite peripherals with the included wired mouse and keyboard combo, HDMI out port for external displays, and all the necessary ports for 5.1 surround sound. (1) Multi-core is designed to improve the performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding, and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo, and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. (2) Graphics output may be limited based on the maximum resolution of the display. (3) ©2021 NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, and GeForce RTX have registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. (4) Up to 512MB of main system memory may be allocated to support video graphics. (5) Actual formatted capacity is less. A portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content. (6) Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read-only) compared to traditional 7,200 rpm HDD. (7) USB Type-C® and USB-C® are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. (8) Actual throughput may vary. (9) Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software, or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 11 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See microsoft.com (10) HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the HP Total Test Process test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack. (11) Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see h
Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 15.9 x 11.3 inches