Kasa Smart Plug Mini with Energy Monitoring, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT, Wi-Fi Simple Setup, No Hub Required (KP115), White – A Certified for Humans Device
- Voice Control: Add voice control to any outlet. Kasa smart plugs that work with Alexa and Google Home Assistant. Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling any home electronic appliances with your voice via Alexa or Hey Google.
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.
- Energy Monitoring & Scheduling: Monitor every consumption of your plug-in devices and set timers and schedules to avoid waste for lamps, fan, humidifier, Christmas lights etc.
- Smart Outlet Control from Anywhere: Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
- Easy Set Up and Use: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection required. Plug in, open the Kasa app, follow the simple instructions and enjoy with the wifi smart plug.
- Trusted and Reliable: Designed and developed in Silicon Valley, Kasa is trusted by over 5 Million users and being the Reader’s Choice of PCMag 2020. UL certified for safety use. 2-year warranty.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: KP115
Part Number: KP115
Details: Control lighting, fans, humidifiers and other appliances from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug KP115 with Energy Monitoring. Monitor every consumption of your plug-in devices and set times and schedules to avoid waste. Add voice control to any outlet when paired with Alexa or Google assistant. The Kasa app contains not only all the feature you expect from TP-Link Kasa family, but also guidance for you through each step of the installation to connect your smart plug with your home Wi Fi, Alexa or Google assistant.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.6 x 2.5 inches